How's this place work?

If you could take a little mental holiday and go to any imaginary place, where would you go?
And what would you do while you were there?

Send me a postcard, handmade or otherwise, from an imaginary location. It can be a place from a book or a movie or a piece of music, or some other world you made up. On the other side, write and tell me what you've been doing on your vacation from reality.

All postcards to be addressed to:

Soozcat
Wish I Were Here
6219 156th Ave. NE
Redmond, WA 98052
United States

I'll scan a selection of postcards and post them to the blog for all and sundry to enjoy.

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Postcard the forty-second: Around the world in 1 day

For some reason the idea of flying around the world in one day seemed particularly apt today.

And lo, what to my wondering eyes should appear?

April writes:
"I was with my dog Noodle and decided to take a closer look at the stars also visiting Paris, China, and Rome. As we sat on top of the Eiffel Tower we saw, through the reflection of the bubble the color cities and night sky. We soon rode away in an air balloon, traveling across the world in 1 day.

Hope you can join us next time!"

Sounds delightful, April! But it'll have to wait. I have a date tonight to go 'round the world with an attractive bearded gentleman. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment