How's this place work?

If you could take a little mental holiday and go to any imaginary place, where would you go?
And what would you do while you were there?

Send me a postcard, handmade or otherwise, from an imaginary location. It can be a place from a book or a movie or a piece of music, or some other world you made up. On the other side, write and tell me what you've been doing on your vacation from reality.

All postcards to be addressed to:

Soozcat
Wish I Were Here
6219 156th Ave. NE
Redmond, WA 98052
United States

I'll scan a selection of postcards and post them to the blog for all and sundry to enjoy.

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Postcard the thirty-eighth: Vuchion

It amazes me how quickly some of these postcards get to my mailbox.

This one, for instance, must have broken some kind of light-speed record.

That, or Cody must have written this to me many millennia before my birth... somehow:
"Dear Soozcat
Greetings from Vuchion, the island planet on the outskirt of the Andromeda Galaxy. The view of our galaxy is amazing from here. I wish I had brought my Ocuron telescope so I could see everything up close.
Best Wishes"

That is one strikingly beautiful planet, Cody. Thank you for the postcard... and for whatever mysterious way it managed to arrive here.

No comments:

Post a Comment