How's this place work?

If you could take a little mental holiday and go to any imaginary place, where would you go?
And what would you do while you were there?

Send me a postcard, handmade or otherwise, from an imaginary location. It can be a place from a book or a movie or a piece of music, or some other world you made up. On the other side, write and tell me what you've been doing on your vacation from reality.

All postcards to be addressed to:

Soozcat
Wish I Were Here
6219 156th Ave. NE
Redmond, WA 98052
United States

I'll scan a selection of postcards and post them to the blog for all and sundry to enjoy.

Monday, January 2, 2017

Postcard the fifty-first: Planet Zorf

Myeh! You ding-dang kids! Back in my day we had NINE planets! *shaking cane*

Fortunately, once you get outside our solar system, there are all sorts of planets to choose from.

Kyle writes:
"Hello there!
I'm writing to you from Zorf -- a beautiful, if sometimes hostile, planet. I have had great fun enjoying the Zorfinian wildlife. Pictured on this postcard you can see a beautiful blue catbob climbing the rocky terrain of the Blargens.

Wish you were here!"

Cool. From here it looks like the Blargens have the same variable gravity issues one sees in Minecraft. This explains a lot, actually.

Cheers, Kyle! Goodnight, thanks for the write, and don't let the catbobs bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment