How's this place work?

If you could take a little mental holiday and go to any imaginary place, where would you go?
And what would you do while you were there?

Send me a postcard, handmade or otherwise, from an imaginary location. It can be a place from a book or a movie or a piece of music, or some other world you made up. On the other side, write and tell me what you've been doing on your vacation from reality.

All postcards to be addressed to:

Soozcat
Wish I Were Here
6219 156th Ave. NE
Redmond, WA 98052
United States

I'll scan a selection of postcards and post them to the blog for all and sundry to enjoy.

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Postcard the fiftieth: *ulp*

Welcome to the New Year!

...oh great. There goes the planet.

Then again, he is headed into space, so... well, let's just see what the back has to say, shall we?

Here's what it says:
"This is my imaginary place.
Earth with no hate.
I wish everyone would choose to join me here."

Well hey! I move we join our correspondent in the new and improved Earth! All in favor?

(Meanwhile, the giant spacefaring jellyfish are going to be very disappointed.)

1 comment:

  1. Well, I have plenty of strong feelings on the subject. But since there are a few people I know and love who voted for the man, I'm not in favor of blasting them all into space. I'd settle for just Trump. :)

    ReplyDelete